TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delegates are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue. The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; due to any reason whatsoever.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind.
Please note that any (or) all transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant.
Press permission must be obtained from Larix international Conferences Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The larix international is an objective third-party nonprofit organization. This conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
Requesting an Invitation Letter
For security purposes, letter of invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference. Once your registration is complete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a personalized letter of invitation.
Postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another event which must occur within one year from the date of postponement
Transfer of registration
All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if registered person is unable to attend the event. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
- Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if it is intimated within 30 days of respective conference.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
- Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
- Larix international conferences will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
- Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of including the inability to obtain a visa.
If the registrant is unable to attend, keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, following cancellation policy is applicable.: Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs-
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Accommodation (60 days before conference- 60% refundable).
- Accommodation (30-60 days before conference- 40% refundable).
- No refunds will be done one month prior to the conference.
Note : If Larix International conferences cancels this event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid
- Amount can be transferred to friends or colleagues and they can participate on his/her behalf. Certification will be issued to the person who is attending the conference on his name.
- Registration can be transferred to another event in the organization of his/her choice.
Note: Refund fee will be processed 2-4 weeks after the conference, excluding the transaction charges.